[nagdu] Feeding dog during long day?

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Oct 10 21:37:33 UTC 2014

That is what I do.  I take food with me for my girl to eat at the same time.
If I forget, I feed her when I get home.

Have a blessed day
Melissa R Green and Pj
if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected,
fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be
distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends
are part of the glue that holds life and faith together.