[nagdu] Feeding dog during long day?

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 06:17:10 UTC 2014

Hey Ian, I've had to do that before.  It works okay, and gives
some flexibility.  Neena kind of barfs if it's too long and she
hasn't eaten.  It's all bile, so I try to feed her between 4:30
and 6:00.  It all depends on whether I am riding the bus home,
going to my Weightwatchers meeting, or getting a ride home right
away.  But I don't like to make her wait more than 6:00 when
feeding her.  On week days she eats breakfast at around 5:00 but
on weekends it can be 6 or even 7, depending on when I get up.
She seems okay with that, and I'm happy, too.    Debby and Neena