[nagdu] Worst day of my life

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 06:17:04 UTC 2014

Hi Valerie, I don't know about other schools, only Seeing Eye as
that is the only school I have been to.  We can tell them all of
those things, we are around children, not around children,
whatever.  In fact, the more information we give them the better
match they can do.  Sometimes though nobody can predict
everything.  NO one can keep everything from happening, either.
Babies move very quickly, and so do dogs.  Babies pull ears and
tails, poke and prod, climb on it over.  But it could have been
none of those things.  It could have been that the dog has
something wrong with it physically that causes the dog to be
irritable.    Peace,    Debby and Neena