[nagdu] Some People are Inconsiderate

Darla djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 16:50:45 UTC 2014

Some dogs are very sensitive to foods dogs shouldn't have; sure wish I could
charge the vet bill if one is incurred but parking  your dog where the
offender would have to clean up sounds attractive, but we don't always know.

With the proliferation of education, it makes me angry someone could
endanger our dogs in this inconsiderate way--common sense should tell your
that feeding someone's guide isn't the thing to do--but some people never
pass beyond concrete reasoning, I guess.

As for the guy throwing spitballs--and I do believe you said he was staff or
faculty--you can't imagine how fast I'd be going to his higher-ups, though
my first impulse would be to slap his face and tell him to quit acting
younger than the kids on campus.
Darla & Handsome Huck