[nagdu] Some People are Inconsiderate

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 20:15:48 UTC 2014

Hi, Darla,
I hear ya on this one.
What I usually tell people if they have a fit over me getting after Odie when he's doing something he should not such as putting things in his mouth which don't belong, I will say this, "Do you have $500. $1000.00 or $2000.00 to give me for emergency room treatment of my partner?"
Talk about being inconsiderate...
Odie and I were on the bus earlier in one of the wheelchair seating areas.
Odie was way out of the way of the aisle and he was tucked in at the foot plate of my chair.
Some lady came on with a baby stroller not even bother to fold it like she was supposed to.
I had no idea, but passengers told her she was supposed to fold it up and let her know that she hit Odie with her stroller.
The second eye witness told her she'd better not hit my partner again with the stroller.
Needless to say when I was getting off the bus, she thought she could pull a face one one on a blind person with a motorized power wheelchair, white cane and my partner.
Her stroller got stuck in between me, Odie and the wheel well off to the left.
I had to ask the driver to come and help assist me get untangled from the dog gonet stroller that should have been collapsed in the first place.
If it was, that wouldn't have happened.
Sorry for going off the topic, but just a frustrating day.
As for the food thing, I've had people try feeding Odie something that is already cooked or deep fried.
I don't allow it since he has a sensitive stomach.
Bibi and MAR son Odie
who didn't appreciate being hit with a baby stroller