[nagdu] raw feeding

Tai Tomasi taiablas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 22:27:36 UTC 2014

I switched Lava to a raw diet. I began by ordering 2 pound containers of
ground whole chicken from My Pet Carnivore. I fed that for a week, then
began alternating between chicken, beef tripe, and K9 naturals freeze dried
lamb food. I also fed her whole chickens, bones and all. I am now
introducing rabbit, pork, and other beef parts. She is doing very well. My
next order will be from Hare today (www.hare-today.com). Raven has been very
helpful in this transition. She is on the list and I encourage you to
contact her. She has a wealth of information on raw feeding and natural
remedies.

Tai

Tai