[nagdu] guide dog and musical life

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 21:06:01 UTC 2014

Hi, Emily.

This was a well-written piece. Both my first and second guide dogs had to get used to life with a classical singer. I always took them onstage with me, and both adapted well. Caroline, my second guide, even learned to bow when I received a curtain call. I felt a little upstaged by her at that point. (Smile)

Unfortunately, sinus problems have made it impossible for me to sing. Ace hasn't been onstage with me. I hope to one day introduce him to that life, but we'll see.

Shannon and the nonmusical Acelet