[nagdu] Expectations of service dogs WAS How to Take Your PetEverywhere

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 03:14:12 UTC 2014

You might be right, but probably they'd make a big stink about
being discriminated against.  Don't you wonder sometimes when you
hear about someone being discriminated against what the other
side is? I mean, what if somebody's dog was misbehaving and they
claimed discrimination? I don't say that all discrimination is
based on bad behavior, etc.  of dogs, but I wonder sometimes.
Maybe I'm just cynical.    Debby and Neena