[nagdu] Belly strap?

Emily Michael emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 19:02:24 UTC 2014

Hi Daryl and all,

I can fit my hand inside the harness between York’s belly and the strap. My school said that was a good size – and a good way to tell if your pup is gaining weight.

Best,
Emily
---
Emily K. Michael
emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Blog: http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/

"Nowhere, Love, will world exist but within."
- Rainer Maria Rilke