[nagdu] class -10 (Yikes!)

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 02:41:14 UTC 2014

Hey Tracy, you can always contact Dave Johnson if your class
supervisor is unwilling or unable to change your instructor.  The
other thing to know of course, is that you will be in class with
other instructors.  Some of my best advice has not always been
from my instructor per se, but from someone who helped me on the
weekend or at night when my instructor wasn't on duty.  And also
just because this person did one stupid thing doesn't mean that
this behavior will be repeated.  People go through difficult
times too, and maybe she was dealing with some personal stuff or
something.  I know it doesn't excuse anything because people are
supposed to be professional, but instructors are human too, and
as my church history professor in seminary used to say, "God
bless the human condition".  (Smile).    Peace,    Debby and
Neena