[nagdu] class -10 (Yikes!)

Darla djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 00:48:04 UTC 2014

Pretty sage advice Debra.
Darla & Handsome Huck

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of debby phillips
via nagdu
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 9:41 PM
To: Tracy Carcione; NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide
Dog Users; nagdu at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [nagdu] class -10 (Yikes!)

Hey Tracy, you can always contact Dave Johnson if your class supervisor is
unwilling or unable to change your instructor.  The other thing to know of
course, is that you will be in class with other instructors.  Some of my
best advice has not always been from my instructor per se, but from someone
who helped me on the weekend or at night when my instructor wasn't on duty.
And also just because this person did one stupid thing doesn't mean that
this behavior will be repeated.  People go through difficult times too, and
maybe she was dealing with some personal stuff or something.  I know it
doesn't excuse anything because people are supposed to be professional, but
instructors are human too, and as my church history professor in seminary
used to say, "God
bless the human condition".  (Smile).    Peace,    Debby and
Neena