[nagdu] I found the mother load of pick up bags

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Oct 18 23:20:15 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

Well, we ran out of produce bags, and the guy in produce wouldn’t sell us any without his manager, who was a person he couldn’t get ahold of for some reason. So I found myself without any.

Wednesday, the mother load of bags came in, though. I got 1,012 scented, black, doggie pick up bags in convenient rolls of 22 (46 of them) for right around $16, including free shipping. Looking at these guys’ eBay store, they sell all kinds, including biodgradable bags. And in several lot sizes. I expect not to need any for a little while.

I bought bone-shaped dispensers for $3 each from a different eBay seller. But here’s the listing for what I got.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181013691653?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

All of their listings should be here:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/originalpetbags?_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2754

No commercial interest, blah blah blah.