[nagdu] First walk with a guide

Fatmir Seremeti f.seremeti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 23:59:12 UTC 2014

Hi all
Last Wednesday I had the chance of walking with a guide dog for the first time. It was just a short walk to get the feeling of working a guide but I loved it. I got the feeling that this dog knows what he is doing but I found my self to walk in a very stif way and afraid of stepping at his paws. I also thought he was walking very fast and when I say fast I mean almost running. I normally walk at a fast pace but this was fast even for me. I guess that when I get in to training I will learn how to control the pace?
In one week I will be of to Stockholm for 4 days of guide dog information and lots of walks with different guides. I can't barely wait.

Med vänliga hälsningar / best regards
Fatmir seremeti
+46705103634
www.goalballfatmir.blogg.se