[nagdu] First walk with a guide

Craig Heaps craig.heaps at comcast.net
Sun Oct 19 01:48:01 UTC 2014

How exciting.  My dog is a fast walker and so am I.  But dogs all walk at
different paces.  So I would hope whoever selects your dog for you picks a
dog that walks at your pace.  The fiirst dog I was assigned at Guide Dogs
for the Blind didn't walk fast enough, so they switched dogs for me.  Chase
was a much better match.

Craig and Chase
craig.heaps at comcast.net