[nagdu] class -10 (Yikes!)

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Oct 19 14:21:02 UTC 2014

I got this particular trainer on follow-up.  Ben was crossing streets very
slowly, as young SE dogs are taught to do, though he seemed extra slow.  I
wanted to get him to step it up a little bit; not rush, but not dawdle.  The
trainer attached a leash to Ben's collar and ran across the street, making
both of us go much faster than we were comfortable going.  I pulled back
instead of running. I credit this bit of silliness with giving me a rotator
cuff strain, which required therapy.  I don't know why she thought it was a
good idea.
I believe I did complain to TSE, but it was a while back, and I don't
clearly remember who I told what.
Tracy