[nagdu] class -10 (Yikes!)

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sun Oct 19 21:09:17 UTC 2014

I would not want that trainer, either. That probably made the problem worse
instead of helping it as Ben could have associated being dragged with
crossing streets and decided not to cross them at all. Also, I am not sure
why a trainer would try to lead a dog while it was guiding. At GDB, they
taught not to lead a dog while it was guiding. Yes, they put a leash on for
the first few times, but I do not think that they ever used the leash to
lead the dog. It would also be interesting to know if the school told the
trainer to do that.

Nicole