[nagdu] Expectations of service dogs WAS How to Take Your PetEverywhere

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 12:06:45 UTC 2014

			I agree with Tracey and Viviana.
Viviana, do you know for sure that the guy you speak of was at one time a
good handler? Lots of people can get through training when they are
surrounded by people all doing the same thing. Once he was home and was no
longer with a peer group, things could have fallen apart.
If he was at one time a good handler and now isn't, maybe there is more
going on, physically or intellectually? Maybe he doesn't enjoy working with
a dog the way he thought he would or thinks he should? All this isn't to
excuse his behavior of course.