[nagdu] class -10 (Yikes!)

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Oct 20 17:54:19 UTC 2014

I think she came up with it on her own.  No one else has ever done
anything like that, which I suppose is why I was so very surprised.
Happily, Ben is a tough cooky, and didn't suffer any ill effects.  There
are advantages to having a dog who laughs at most corrections.
Tracy

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/marsha.drenth%40gm