[nagdu] Drop Offs

Darla djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 01:11:23 UTC 2014

Dear Debbie,

I really agree with you:  I hated drop-offs, though then I took them more as
a challenge.  At nearly 600  years old, I don't feel that need anymore, and
as you rightly point out, if you get stressed being disoriented or
lost---and I do--it isn't good for either me or my dog.

I merely was pointing out what my schools have done in the past; I never
quite got our route we used a lot of days at GDA because I don't ever have a
reason to be in that town-the school is in a smaller area with precious few
sidewalks and a very fast, high-traffic street going through it.  For my
first school, they worked several times in my hometown, and I already knew
the area quite well.

I'd rather see competent handling and execution  of commands and proper foot
work when a student leaves, but as you said, to each his own. <smile>
Darla & the Furry Pack