[nagdu] Sharp Right turns?

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 20:44:56 UTC 2014

Hi Daryl,

My dog also tends to take right hand turns sharply. If I know he is
going to do this, I sometimes tell him "over left" as we are turning.
95% of the time though, he just barely avoids the wall or grass on the
right side so I don't particularly mind. Dropping the leash and
letting Jenny walk around you is a good suggestion. You could also try
reworking any right turns she takes sharply so she realizes that
taking a sharp turn actually ends up taking longer.

Danielle and Thai