[nagdu] My poor dog

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Oct 21 19:12:38 UTC 2014

Hi,
I don't write often,
Thought I would share my poor dog has a very bad day of loosie goosy.
I am pleased this didn't happen at the church.
I have stuff to give him here, so that is what is happening.
I took his bed out of the crate, so if and yes did happen accident in
crate, I don't have to worry about his bed needing to be washed as well.
I gave him a large treat on Saturday,
Then another one on Sunday, I think this was to much for his tummy.
He still has problems today.
If he isn't formed by tomorrow I will leave him home when I go see the doctor.
I have had trouble with the clinic before, I sure don't need trouble
with accidents.
I don't carry the neighborhood with me to clean up accidents.
Just thought I would ask how you folks handle the same matter.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23