[nagdu] My poor dog

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 22:51:27 UTC 2014

 First, I try like everything NOT to have those situations happen
by not allowing my dog people food or too many treats.  (Smile).
But it does happen to all dogs at least once in their lives.  I
try to make sure that the dog does not get dehydrated, so a
little water is given.  If it goes on for too long then a vet
visit is in order.  There are meds that they can give that will
stop the diarrhea.  After it has stopped, I use rice and cottage
cheese.  They also make a food that is good for tummies, it's
either canned or kibble.  At the time my vet suggested it, I got
a choice.  Hope this helps.    Debby and Neena