[nagdu] My poor dog

Darla djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 21:25:55 UTC 2014

Oh Dar; what a drag for you and the boy.  You might want to just give this
treat very sparingly when you do, since you think that is what it is.

When it is really loose, it can be a huge pain to clean up.

I feed cooked chicken and rice to help bind my pups back up, and you can
freeze what you don't use in portions which saves money and time.

Hope he is back to his wonderful self soon.
Darla & Handsome Huck