[nagdu] just when you think you've heard it all

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:29:43 UTC 2014

Brett, I couldn't have said it better.  I was trying to
articulate in my mind what I wanted to say, and you said it for
me.  (Smile).  I am also hoping that indoor way-finding tools
will become prevalent.  The techie folks who invent such things
are doing well with the available GPS, and that is proving
helpful to many people, blind and sighted.  But indoor wayfinding
devices, if they exist at all, are definitely experimental.  If I
were a techie (which I'm not) that's something I'd want to work
on.    Peace,    Debby and Neena