[nagdu] just when you think you've heard it all

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Oct 20 13:45:43 UTC 2014

Sure they can! Anything you use for information gathering is experimental!
And, even with a cane, folks use it differently. I use mine differently than
other folks that I know. And with the many types of canes out there, finding
the best one for some people can take time. Some think its too heavy, some
to light, It can be too flexible or not flexible enough,. You can have a
collapsible or folding one, a hollow one or solid one. Finally the grip on a
cane can be too slick or too rubbery. Some canes even used to be made of
wood! Even with canes there maybe lots of variables!