[nagdu] Walking with a boot

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Thu Oct 23 16:01:51 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,
I feel your pain. I had to wear a brace on my right ankle all through National Convention. Although, it is smaller than a boot, it still affects your gait. My dog adjusted to my wobbliness very well. I still wear the brace at times, since it helps with my plantar fasciitis.
I guess it's a good thing it's your right foot, because I don't know how well it would work with it on your left foot. I'd be afraid I would accidentally step on my dog's paw with the boot.
Hope you feel better soon and heal quickly!
Deanna and Pascal