[nagdu] an Odie Update

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 02:30:07 UTC 2014

Hi, all,
Odie is now back at home with me.
He had to spend another day in the vet getting restitched up again and this time, they stuck a draining tube inside his leg and he's been sewed up more properly this time around.
I wish this would have been done this way in the first place last week when the mass cell tumor was removed.
Oh well..
Important part is that he's back at home with me, now sleeping deeply after having more meds and eating food which he wasn't to earlier today.
Prayers would be continued to be appreciated for the two of us as his recovery has been a dificult one, but my hopes are that since I caught the mass cell tumor on time, they were able to get it all out of him and he can enjoy the rest of his life being a happy hybrid labrador.
*Smiles*
Just thought I would post an update, but now I'm off to finish a project I'm working on and checking the rest of my messages.
Bibi and MAR son Odie
orleans24 at comcast.net