[nagdu] Class minus 2

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 14:38:08 UTC 2014

I think we always try to second guess ourselves on these decisions. When I
retired Jet, I had to have Lukas tell me that it was time. With Crumpet, I
just told Pete Lang, I think it was, what she was doing. She didn't retire;
she just didn't work out. Finally, he said, "No, no, this just isn't
working." Being a wimp, I've had to have help from the school with the
decision. Even with Spencer, after he stopped working in the Minneapolis
airport, I just wanted to wait a little longer. Tracy, you are wiser than I
have been.
Cindy