[nagdu] Dog sneaking and getting on Counters

dar dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Oct 25 21:32:58 UTC 2014

I have tried to get my dog to go to confession on how many times he would get on counters, but the Priest says dogs don't to go there smile.
I have learned to proof my counters and anything that would have people food.
I feel he will have this problem all his life.

Dar
Every saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future