[nagdu] Dog sneaking and getting on Counters

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 01:07:41 UTC 2014

You could also get a baby gate and put it across the doorway into
the kitchen so she can't go in there except with you when she's
supervised.  When I had my first dog, I had to do that for
awhile.  I lived with some people while I was working a temporary
job, and they had two Siamese cats.  The litter box was in the
kitchen and Maxy wanted to go in there all the time.  And not for
good reasons.  When I got back into my own apartment again her
behavior changed back to good behavior.    Peace,    Debby and
Neena