[nagdu] Dog sneaking and getting on Counters

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 01:07:40 UTC 2014

Wow, that's really a hard one.  Neena has gotten up on the
counter twice.  Both times it was because my husband forgot to
put something away that he'd gotten out.  If there's nothing she
wants, she doesn't get on the counter.  Sigh.  But it's something
that has to be cured.  Catching them in the act and correcting
quickly is the best thing, but not always possible.  I wish you
luck, wish me luck too.  (Smile).    Debby and Neena