[nagdu] Dog sneaking and getting on Counters

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 12:12:51 UTC 2014

One time I had a plate of ghost pepper and sharp cheddar infused sausage
with honey truffle mustard sitting on my counter. My dog jumped up and took
one bight, yelped, ran to the water bole drank the entire thing and was
panting the rest of the day. Needless to say, he has never attempted this
stunt again.