[nagdu] Correcting dogs in public WAS Poodles and other Cute Breeds

Darla djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:27:12 UTC 2014

Great post, Daryl; we all get a little louder with our dogs than we intend--well there may be a few who never correct or whatever--but scavenging is just plain not acceptable to me, and I'm going to do what I must to stop it--hence I now have a gentle leader and a Martingale collar--none of which was issued by my school but scavenge he does, and Big Momma isn't going to tolerate it.
Darla & Happy Huck