[nagdu] Writing a blog

Emily Michael emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 15:44:29 UTC 2014

Oh, how could I forget my favorite comment of all time:

“I didn’t even see him there!”

to which I respond, “Maybe YOU need a dog.”

Craig, I love your response to the question about biting. I’m going to steal that and use it.

Best,
Emily & York
---
Emily K. Michael
emily.k.michael at gmail.com
Blog: http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/

"Nowhere, Love, will world exist but within."
- Rainer Maria Rilke