[nagdu] Writing a blog

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 16:38:25 UTC 2014

With my third dog, there was this lady who maybe worked in the
same building, not sure.  But she kept coming up to me and
saying, "Your dog looks like she's afraid of you." I have no idea
what made her think this.  Finally one day, one of my friends had
heard this enough.  She squared off with this woman and said,
"Lady, you don't know what you're talking about.  I have seen
these two interact, and this dog absolutely adores her (meaning
me) and she absolutely adores this dog, so unless you have
something good to say, buzz off." The woman walked away in a
huff.  Lol.  I had begun to wonder if my dog was afraid of me.  I
turned to my friend and said, "You didn't just say all that stuff
because I'm standing here, did you?" She said, ofAbsolutely not!
She (using the dog's name) totally loves you.  It's just that
Golden Retriever I'm so pathetic look.  It's obvious to everybody
but this woman that you guys totally love each other and enjoy
working together." For once, I was happy to have a friend
intervene.  Anyway, some people can be pains in the anatomy, and
others can be your best support.    Peace,    Debby and Neena