[nagdu] Writing a blog

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 03:31:40 UTC 2014

Hi Deanna, I have often had people ask me if Neechee is a wolf,or they say
"how much wolf does he have in him?"Of course Neechee is a  girl and a
black and white Siberian Husky. She does not look like a wolf at all. I
have a pet Husky that does look like a wolf,except for her blue eyes. She
looks like a gray wolf and howls just like a wolf, yet no one asks me if
she is a wolf.People often ask if Shaman is a golden retriever,or is he
some kind of a golden mix.When I tell them that he is a Fawn colored
Belgian Tervuren,they say, a what?I then just tell them that he is a
Belgian Shepherd, or the long hair version of the Belgian Malinios. They
seem to know what a Belgian Malinois is.They also never think my dog is a
guide dog. They think he is a companion dog or a wheelchair dog.When I tell
them he is a guide dog, they say to me,your not blind, he can't be a guide
dog.Yes, I am blind and he is a guide dog.They always ask how old are my
dogs and how long have I had them.So far, they have not asked what school
trained my dogs. I can just hear it now.........If you are blind,how can
you train a dog??????????????They do ask if Shaman would bite and I tell
them, no. I have not asked him to bite any one yet.looking forward to
reading your blog.    Mardi and Shaman and Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/