[nagdu] Winter jackets?

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 31 20:17:13 UTC 2014

heya Marsha!
I did a ton of research, and waffled back and forth.
I decided not to get a parka... that would be too warm, truth be told, and less versatile than what I needed.
Instead, I called around to our local Pet Planet stores and purchased RC pet products Trilogy jacket.

It has a fleece layer and a water-resistant shell, not unlike a similar jacket for humans.  I like it because I can take it to the east coast and protect her from the wind AND  the cold.  Another bonus: no hood to mess with!

Here's the one I bought for Jenny (at least in her size):
http://www.amazon.com/RC-Pet-Products-Trilogy-Jacket/dp/B0080E04PY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1414786454&sr=8-2&keywords=RC+Pets+Trilogy+24

It looks like I found it just in time; it is going to snow in Calgary this weekend... we need it!

Daryl