[nagdu] Winter jackes?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 20:01:02 UTC 2014

Was there any good solution to the coats for our puppys? I would like to buy one myself, as winter is quickly coming.
Thanks,

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.