[nagdu] Extra seats?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 23:35:26 UTC 2014

Have you talked with the policy makers in the company and explained your position?

OK, so here's what I think. I don't want the extra seat either; I always fear that there will be a deal afloat eventually to charge me for both. So if they give me the extra seat, I put the dog right under my feet anyway and push him into as much a one seat place as possible without hurting him, and other than that, after I'e made it clear I don't need the seat, I just live with it. Often lately the planes have been full enough that it did not matter. BTW, do you believe they have had to not let someone ride because of the seat they are allegedly providing your dog?

Cindy