[nagdu] Extra seats?

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 23:12:13 UTC 2014

You know, I understand how you feel, but I have to say that there
have been times when I wished I had an extra seat.  This will
sound really awful, but I have had to sit next to some very
overweight people.  When I did that with my dog, there was hardly
room for me, and I had to sit with my legs hanging out in the
aisle with barely any room to move, let alone for my dog to be
comfortable.  This has happened on Aktrak, and on a bus, and also
on flights.  My poor dog was scrunched, too.  So I guess I'd
accept it, unless you could specifically sit with someone who was
small.    Peace,    Debby and Neena