[nagdu] Fw: [nfbmi-talk] rights of puppy raisers case in pa

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 05:14:09 UTC 2014

I am not aware that puppy raisers have the same rights as actual
guide or service dog handlers.  I do not think they do.  And I'm
not so sure that they should.  I believe that many places of
business, etc.  will allow puppy raisers in to work with their
pups, but it is not a guaranteed right.  But perhaps someone else
has more information about this.  I know that Neena's puppy
raisers always asked permission to bring Neena with them.  I also
know that she stayed in hotels, was with them in restaurants, at
plays, etc.  She is a very well-adjusted dog, for which I am
grateful.  But she had very responsible and caring puppy raisers.
Peace,    Debby