[nagdu] Fw: [nfbmi-talk] rights of puppy raisers case in pa

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Sep 1 10:34:41 UTC 2014

Debbie,

You're right, puppy raisers have no rights to public access with dogs in
training under the ADA.  some state laws do have provisions for dogs in
training.  I have no idea what the laws in NY are like.

It's all about having a disability and the dog mitigating the disability.
that's what the ADA is about...ensuring that people with disabilities have
the same chance as everyone else in employment, shopping, entertainment etc.
It's not a law about dogs or dog training.

Julie