[nagdu] A bit of a dilemma.

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:37:14 UTC 2014

hi jim,
i also see this as a big problem.
teenagers can be extremely cruel and distructive.  remember being one yourself?  if she does not want you to have a guide dog, for whatever reason, she could harm your bonding or the training of the dog.  it’s my opinion that, all members of a household agree on having a guide dog in the home.
you surely don’t want to put a young newly trained dog into a situation like that.
also, dogs can sense stress and tension in the home, which is not a good thing.
just my opinion.

Vivianna