[nagdu] childcare center update

Joanne Michelle Stark suzannegirl25 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 15:48:05 UTC 2014

Brief update for you all,
The director has to run a background check, the results of which should be in either tomorrow or Thursday. She also needs to check with the families regarding dog allergies, and I asked if she wanted copies of updated vaccination certificates, and she said that would be good to have those. I have an appointment Friday morning with the vet for Ditra's vaccinations and heartworm test, etc, so that is certainly not a problem. The director will call me when she has the okay from parents and everything else is in. she said it's fine if I bring the dog's paperwork in on Monday. I was also given a brief tour of the place, mainly showing me where the classrooms are located, and which age group is in which room, but I am sure there will be more to see on Monday. So glad I got this out of the way now, rather than wait and assume everything's okay to start next week.
Hope everyone's day is going well.