[nagdu] come clarification about my last message

Joanne Michelle Stark suzannegirl25 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:05:01 UTC 2014

I was told volunteer orientation is going to be done when I come in next week. sorry if I had anyone confused about that. I have decided to drop by for a visit today with the dog, so it's not such a huge shock Monday when I go in since I did not tell them. I think it would be really lazy of me to just call them and say, "Oh one more thing: I'm blind," then go in not knowing what to expect. So i'm just going to drop by today and see if the director has time to speak with me, or maybe ask general questions of whoever is available at the time.
Raven, I'm sorry the humane society would not allow you to volunteer with them.
Take care all, and have a nice day.