[nagdu] dog names

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Sep 2 18:08:28 UTC 2014

My female dogs have been:
Freckles, Ginger, Tia, Belle, Jetta

Before picking Jetta from the litter, we had thought of Madison or Darby for
girl names.  When we met the pink puppy, she wasn't one of those names.  My
son suggested Jetta out of the blue.  the name fit perfectly.  The breeder,
my son, my husband and myself were all there.  We all instantly agreed with
no discussion like with other suggestions.  She's a Jetta.

That's how I've picked names for all of my dogs.  Everyone tosses out ideas
until one clicks.

Julie