[nagdu] dog names

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 17:32:22 UTC 2014

Exactly.  When I got Soleil, her name was Solo, but Laveau kept thinking I was calling her, and besides, she is not a solo, she is the friendliest yellow lab you'd ever meet, so I changed it to Soleil, which is the French word for Sun, because she is always sun-shiny. It is pronounced So-lay, so similar to Solo, , better! and nobody has a Soleil at least that I've met so far!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone