[nagdu] Multiple applications and waiting lists

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Sep 3 12:33:36 UTC 2014

I would like to ask those of you who put in applications to more than one
school to do those of us on waiting lists a big favor.  When you decide
where you're actually going, let the others know you're off their waiting
lists, so those of us waiting there can move up a spot.
I'm waiting for a class at TSE.  I heard there were places in a recent
class, but some people cancelled at the last minute, too late for others to
get in.  Maybe some of those people who cancelled had emergencies, but I bet
others just forgot to cancel their reservation.
Thanks.
Tracy