[nagdu] Multiple applications and waiting lists

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Wed Sep 3 13:12:13 UTC 2014

I’d echo tracy’s request here. From the school perspective, it helps us figure out which dogs are available for others and do we have enough time to get an airline ticket for someone else at a reasonable price. For the smaller programs, airfare is a huge expense in the budget so those tickets count.

Not to lay a guilt trip on anyone and things do happen. Sometimes also, people just can’t decide whether this is the right time or not.

For GDF it’s not so much moving up in the waiting list as it really depends on whether we have that right dog or not, but even being considered in the pool for said right dog.

So yep, please do let the other programs you apply to know that you now have a dog. we all are happy when you get a good match, no matter where it is, trust me. :)
Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems