[nagdu] reason for naming stuff, and a vote.

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 19:07:07 UTC 2014

>From what I've seen and heard, males of many, if not most dog breeds
are less wired or energetic than their female counterparts. This
especially applies to goldens.

Like others, I believe that the name must fit. It's not like naming a
baby where names can just be picked ahead of time. I really think that
dogs are more like books, and the title must be more suitable to their
personality and character.
I don't have an appreciation for dogs being given people names. At the
same time, there are some names that are appropriate for both such as
Gabby, Libby, Lilly, and Sabrina. But there are some doggie names that
just should not be names at all, Googie and Warsaw for example. Those
just sound ridiculous.

On 9/3/14, Buddy Brannan via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Why yes, yes there are. Karl was one such, especially as he got on in years.
>
> --
> Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
> Phone: 814-860-3194
> Mobile: 814-431-0962
> Email: buddy at brannan.name
>

>> On Sep 3, 2014, at 8:39 AM, debby phillips via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Are there quiet little souls among Goldens? Lol.    Debby and Neena

>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/buddy%40brannan.name

Raven
"if God didn't make it, don't eat it." - John B. Symes, D.V.M.
http://dogtorj.com